I love lists and I feel so accomplished when I cross the to-do’s on my list! At any given point of time I have about 3 books with lists for different purposes – blog, job hunt and personal (right now) – apart from my grocery and shopping wish-lists. Keeps me in focus! When I delve at the unfairness in my life, I go running to my lists for a reminder of what I have done and what I aspire to do. Recently, my husband and I were discussing our summer goals. He said where’s your summer must do list? I was so floored! He said he loves reading through the ones I want to do together! Gosh! Isn’t that amazing?
Wait…does that mean he’s reading my diary too??
Update : I have accomplished some of this! Yay….update to that! Yayyyyy! YAYYYYYYYY!
- William Ricketts Sanctuary – we started off for the sanctuary one Saturday on a very cold morning. Radio informed us of possible snow at Olinda and we diverted our route for some hot pies at Pie in the Sky because we couldn’t do the snow this year as well. Next winter to snow….better fitness!
- Tasselar Tulip Festival – I didn’t give this one much thought but when I saw the pictures on FB feeds, I was so jealous. This year, I definitely want to go!…….DONE! It was beautiful
- OOTD posts on the blog – I have been plotting this for so long now but I don’t have the guts for it. I will get there some day and hopefully soon….I am seriously considering replacing this with Flatlay posts!
- A picnic in the Botanical Garden – I want to make a food basket of fries(!), burgers, lemonade, a book and a rug for a picnic under Melbourne’s shady trees overlooking the pond…bliss!……DONE! It was beautiful. Although we bought the food at Lord of the Fries! OMG! Have you tried their fries? It’s deliciuos!
- Walk around Albert Park – anybody who knows me must think this is a joke! But I am serious and I want to complete the full walk around Albert Park…..all 5.5 kms of it…ambitious much?
- A day out at the beach – ohhh! Who doesn’t like this? I used to run off to Chennai for my beach fix, but we have one in our suburb. Literally the backyard. I hope its many days and not just ‘a day’…..we are at a 5 day vacation right in the backyard of the 90 Mile beach….how cool is that! So this is DONE!
- Better fitness – yeah, yeah! This one is a bore but a necessity. Enough said!…..I am exercising for the last 30 days w/o fail and also calorie counting on My Fitness Pal….this counts isn’t it?
Those are the must dos for me. I am also hoping to visit a few of the markets around here and enjoy the sunshine with 3-inch sunscreen. Melbourne, why you no have ozone??
What’s on your list?