We recently purchased a pre-owned blue Swift and it came with an extremely boring industrial key chain. Not that I was expecting the car dealer to tag on a uber cute one but I couldn’t carry that around. I mean my key chain is a symbol of identity of sorts and no DIY-er chica wants to carry this right??
Stuff you need
- Woolen yarn
- A key ring
- A piece of hard cardboard (optional) I used my hand
- Wrap woolen yarn around the hard cardboard or your hand about 30-40 times or as thick as you desire to be
- Leave a small length of yarn behind for tying up the ends
- Ensure that you don’t squeeze it mid way, because the tassel will end up with uneven ends
- Once the desired thickness is achieved, cut 2 15cm yarns (you can use a totally different one for contrast)
- Remove the yarn from the cardboard/hand and tie one of the ends around the other side
- Secure it tightly with the 2nd yarn
- Insert the key ring at the top
- Loop your keys and have fun
Wasn’t that easy-peasy??