10 things I love
- The 3 C’s – Chocolates, Chips & Cakes
- Handbags (>3)
- Pretty little miniatures
- Reading books
- Food in general, junk food in specials
- Shopping (if I didn’t put this here, my family wouldn’t believe I am blogging)
Obsessing aboutorganising, everything. Literally everything (that reminds me the curtain is not really falling in a straight line from where I am sitting)
- Ummm….Being tagged and doing tagged posts??
10 things I hate
Me thinks hate is a very strong word, but hubby thinks that’s just right considering how I am. According to him, I am black and white…no grey…which brings onto the first one
- Being unsure about anything
- Hubby’s idea of a complete response – yeah/yes or no….those words should be banned I say!
- Horror movies/shows (in fact this should top the list)
- Cold food in winter & hot food in summer (obvious much?)
- Dirty hotel rooms
- Television (huh, shocker! I know)
- Being instructed…about anything. Even if I clearly don’t know a-b-c about it
- Lizards, rats, roaches and that particular genre of the animal kingdom (I have no fight against any other non-intrusive ones)
- Confined spaces and darkness in general
Well, that was fun!
I won’t tag people/bloggers here because I know this isn’t something everyone likes doing. But whoever wants to do this, please do so and link back to me. I would love to hear back from you and read about your love/hate.