Well well well! It’s been too long! Considering I am such a foodie, I am ashamed!
Let me make up with a divine and easy peasy dessert….Strawberries covered in Chocolate
PS : psssttt…Valentine’s Day is coming up!
- Chocolate melts
- Dipping mix – edible stars, 100s and 1000s, coarsely powdered cashews and almonds
- Icing in a bag (optional)
- Wash and dry your strawberries
- Line up your cups or cupcake wrappers (pick some pretty ones, okay?)
- Line up the dippers (mentioned in dipping stuff above)
- Microwave chocolate melts for 50 seconds, stir and repeat until it is melted
- Remove the chocolate, pick up a strawberry by its leaves and dip
- Coat the strawberries in as much as you need (I always go right up to the top, you can just do half too)
- (Immediately) dip the chocolate covered strawberry in your dippers (Else it will NOT hold)
- Place it in the cups/cupcake wrappers
- Serve 🙂
See? Less than 10 steps and its all done!
Tip – use hard cupcake covers and not the ones like below. It sits well, and easy to eat. Else you will have crumbs all over!